View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 11:16 AM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I made some fun gifs of Brainy talking to.... himself....

LOL! Love the gifs. I do love the glasses and the jacket inspired by a longer coat he wore in the comics.

Someone on Twitter was requesting good screenshots of the coat/jacket. I was going to ask here but the forum was down for awhile. Tumblr used to be my go-to for stuff like that but there have been some changes & I have a very hard time loading it with my ISP.

I like that Brainy consulted the soccer-mom Brainy, but it looks like he wasn't happy with the advice.

I'm getting tired of Brainy being so dumb compared to Lex & not being able to figure things out. Brainy should have been able to get around whatever failsafe was in there. He should be a better hacker than Felicity & Cisco now that he's uninhibited, has had plenty of time to learn the tech in the past, & has the knowledge of the other two Brainy's. There is no excuse for him to be that bad at computer stuff other than "plot force".
I do like Brainy's new haircut, but I kinda miss the long hair. I understand why they felt it was appropriate for him to cut it.

Despite being head of the DEO, other than one employee coming in and addressing him as a superior, he didn't seem to be acting like he was in charge. I'd like to see him being more authoritative in future episodes. And I'd really like to see him figure things out and get ahead of Lex. I keep hoping that he's secretly pretending to be having trouble with figuring out Lex's plans to keep Lex off-guard for when he finally flips on him after Leviathan is taken down. I also hope that Brainy can figure out how to use Toyman's code to infiltrate Leviathan himself.

I think Lex just wants Leviathan's tech & doesn't care if they are a threat to the world so long as he gets what he wants.

Interesting that Brainy foresees that his friends will figure out he's working with Lex (at least that's what I'm guessing) and that they will be upset with him. I hope he's wrong.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote