View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:41 PM
kerbear28
Elite Fan

Lots more great pics on Will's IG. My favorites are the ones with the doggy.

iamwillkemp: A hike in the Hollywood Hills with @ursula.vari & her camera! #downtown #losangeles #hollywood #hike #escape #magichour #photooftheday #perspective

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation c/o My reunion with Ruby almost 2yrs on (second pic is her as a pup) - she is such a wonderful, curious & independent young lady and a great example of the amazing work that @projectstreetdog @ursula.vari and her team in #Peru continue to do !! ❤️#projectstreetdog #charity #love #dogs #bekind #mondaymotivation

iamwillkemp: #throwback #blackandwhite #photooftheday c/o @saskialawaks for @ysl @vanityfair @anthonyvaccarello @radhikajones @chateaumarmont @theacademy pre-Oscar party celebrating @parasitemovie ! & #blurrynights with #bongjoonho & #kanghosong #throwbackthursday #tbt #oscars #hollywood #findyourfoliage

iamwillkemp: A blurry night in Black & White @thehotelcafe with longtime fam @mrwupass & the insane musical talent that is @jackbroadbentofficial & @rodneyandjohn #JohnHawkes #gig #moonshineblues #music #slide #guitar #rocknroll #la #hollywood #duck #face #blurry #night #photography

iamwillkemp: #throwback & sneak peek of my latest collaboration with the ever awesome & creative #photographer @ursula.vari #UrsulaVari ! #tbt #picoftheday #photooftheday #throwbackthursday #photography #la #mood

iamwillkemp: #monday #motivation c/o @ursula_vari #UrsulaVari #photooftheday #picoftheday #blackandwhite #photography #mondaymotivation

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote