View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:58 AM
MsDeme70
Part-Time Fan

The minute Ben followed the chanting to the Meditation Center, I knew it would lead to finding TJ. You gotta really trust the callings because underground dark tunnel traveling is not my thing. I felt claustrophobic watching Ben and Olive do it. YIKES!

I still don't know what to make of Jared's arc. If he's undercover and the captain is in on it (as that last scene suggests) why did he have to blackmail that records guy to get Michaela’s file? Couldn't the captain have just given him access? And from the surveillance recording the bartender doesn't sound as innocent as she lets on. I think I heard her say to her brother she can handle Jared and that Michaela was the problem. At any rate, very interesting.

Saanvi/Zeke: enjoyed their scenes even more than I knew I would. Zeke I know you're desperate but don't.take.that."cure"!!! Lost of memory is probably just the beginning of the side-effects of the "cure". What if she ends up forgetting the entire 828 ordeal?

Michaela/Zeke: One brief scene to end the episode but so much said. Zeke is dying but he won't die. I am dying on that hill!

Last edited by MsDeme70; 03-03-2020 at 09:17 PM