View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 08:17 AM
Movies
Fan Forum Legend

Alyica Debnam-Carey 500 K Celebration

x

This board has kept strong and steady with it's loyal posters and now we have the celebration we've been waiting for: 500K!
What a big milestone guys – in only 4 years!!!Thank you to all, past and present posters, who have helped us reach this milestone!
Now take a moment to join us in our excitement! This one goes to all the posters of the Alycia board who have built such a warm and inviting community.
One to be very much proud of! Let’s celebrate the board, Alycia, and celebrate one another!

~ Your Mods Markus and Clarice

L e t ' s

c e l e b r a t e

O u r t e s t i m o n i a l s

"500k is a day I knew would come and come fast. The board has shielded off constant competition and we have stuck it out when many sadly have had to close. I would like to say a huge congratulations to everyone, we smashed the counts and hit the halfway mark to a million. You lovely people are awesome and you've kept this place going when I sadly couldn't. Well done to Markus and Clarice for stepping in as mods and being fabulous at it. Well done to us all and I wish the board many more KK's"
~ Diana (italiangal)

"I started posting on this board since 2016 when it started and honestly I never thought that we would reach this milestone so fast, but we did. I love Alycia and Lexa and Clexa still so much, I am so happy that his board is doing so well. I love coming here and seeing and meeting new friends. This board is so special to me. I am jumping for joy now. Thank you so much to everybody that loves to come here and post!"
~ Mystery (MysteryXX)

"wow 500 K i cannot believe it! this board has had such an impact on FF and it shows no signs of stopping! it’s hard to believe that in only 4 years ago this board was started and now we are already at 500,000 posts! i want to personally thank all the dedicated posters, both old and new, who have made this board the success and lovely community it continues to be. it’s always a pleasure to be here and as i always use to say, this board means so much to me i can’t even put into words! thanks to everyone, thanks to your two wonderful mods, thanks guys!"
~ Tina (LxieGrey)

"I am so shocked to see the Alycia board reaching 500,000 posts! It always felt like we are a small family here and we've been going from strength to strength all these years.
Everyday I log on I know I'll have fun talking with everyone here, and just chatting
about the wonderful Alycia and especially Lexa and Clexa. We're all so full of love and support for her but also passion and yes sometimes even criticism, but the good and special thing about this board is that we can talk about everything very openly. We’re all friends here. I could not think of a better group of people to spend my time with, thank you all for making my time here a joy! May it continue for another very long time!"
~ Vicky (SongIceIFire)

"i am proud to be here, having recently joined the board since my ADC Renaissance, thanks in large part to Instagram. i am a huge fan of both of Alycia's pivotal television roles, Commander Lexa and Alicia Clark. i want to thank everyone here for the warm welcome and fun atmosphere, congratulations on a huge 500K milestone, and count me onboard for 500K more, as we follow Alycia wherever her career may take her. "
~ Dave (Jen's Herald)

i c o n s

~ Betty (Bettie Mae Page)

~ Tina (LxieGrey)

~ Dave(Jen's Herald)

S o L e t ' s P a r t y

EC | ADC

Last edited by Movies; 03-01-2020 at 01:10 AM
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote