View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 04:30 AM
azure angel
Fan Forum Hero

dreamer W e d d i n g s ♥

Because even if they tried to change the future in the end they still loved each other and married in both lifetimes!

Happy Anniversary Max and Liz!

Proposal- (Assuming this was the Future Max timeline Max would give Liz his ring after Graduation according to Departure.)
Max: I always thought when we graduated I would give you my ring. (handing her the pendant they found at Atherton's)
It looks like I won't graduate, so this is something from where I'll be.

Future Max Wedding- Took place in Vegas at a Elvis Wedding Chapel.Eloped at 19.
Reception-Spent the night singing and dancing in some dive outside Phoenix.
Wedding song- I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow.

If they had twelve days to live because they graduated on June 12th then Max might of proposed to Liz on May 31st or June 1st.

Proposal- May 2002- Liz's Balcony in Graduation. Max made a homemade diamond for Liz from coal after seeing the trick done in the movie Superman III.

Max: ...A trick I learned from Superman. Let's see if it really works.

[Liz half way smiles, and is watching him, curious. He picks a charcoal briquette out of the cooker and encloses it in his hand. With great effort he squeezes it, and bright white energy emanates from his fist. After a moment, he wipes the object in his hand on the bottom of his shirt. Max slowly turns back to face Liz, then walks over to her. Holding her gaze, he gets down on one knee, and holds out the diamond he has just made.]

Max: Liz... they're taking our home from us. ...They want to kill us... and... they might. ...But when I look in your eyes, I... I don't feel angry... or... deprived. ...I feel like the luckiest half-human on the planet. You're pure... you're... you're true... and... you're real. And right now that seems like the only thing that's important. ...I want to be with you Liz... forever.
Liz: ...Forever may only be twelve days...
Max: --Then we'll take those twelve days... (He places the diamond in Liz's palm and closes her hand around it.) ...and we'll live twelve life times.
Max: ...Liz Parker... will you marry me?
Liz: ...Yes.

Wedding- June 2002 -We know this from Graduation because they graduate from West Roswell High on June 12th. Also
Liz said she would marry Max after Graduation. The Wedding took place at the Desert Rose Wedding Chapel. Married at 18.
Tribute Date- May 14,2002 when the final episode of Roswell called Graduation aired.

Liz: Oh, and I guess I should tell you that... Max and I did eventually tie the knot.

dreamer A r t s

~ Future Thread Titles ~
-He couldn't be without her.
-Her kisses made him feel heaven.
-They couldn't bare to be apart.
-She brought him back.
-Liz couldn't give Max alien herpes....but Tess could!
-She's his everything and he proved it with his life
-In the show, all the books..their love is always amazing
-Fate kicked "Destiny's" ass!
-If the van's rocking, don't bother knocking!
-Because she's the first image that people always saw into Max's mind.
-Because wherever they went... they were there when they got back.
-Because when he got his priorities in order, she was at the top of the list
-Because every kiss and smile came as natural as breathing.
-Because they are each other's destiny
-Because she would go anywhere if it means being with him
-Even after his body became dust, his soul still loved and only wanted her
-Because when he came out from behind the tree, Liz was all he could see
-Because he healed her with his hands and she saved him with a kiss
-A couple who made all their dreams come true
-He loves her and she loves him. It's the world to him.
-Max is not a king, he's a throne where she can comfortably sit down - Courtesy Gloria
- I love you and even when i can't see you in the day i see you in the night in my dreams
- they could both feel what the other was feeling and that was amazing
- because they're like one being, one spirit. stronger together. miserable apart.
- "People will go to any length if they love someone" - David Nutter about them
- because he'd die for her and he'd live for her
- because with them the phrases "I'd die for you. I'd live for you" are a real thing
- "I love that! He doesn't care about his "destiny". He cares about this girl. He loves her and she loves him. "- R.Moore
- "They're very much happy together, regardless of the circumstances they're in." Jason Behr
- any relationship you get into is complicated, especially true love, that one special person. - Jason Behr
- Even when they were not a couple they were still allowed to profess their love for each other
- They don't need to say I love you to show their love but every time they do it is always epic
- because "Heart and Soul of Roswell has always been the relationship between them" - Ron Moore
- because "They're Soulmates Across Time & Space" - Ron Moore
- "Their connection works so well because it's very romantic in the classic sense of the word"- Ronald Moore
- because she was his dream girl
- because it was all just magic when he thought about her
- because their relationship is based strictly on the heart. - Shiri Appleby
- because We made a connection a connection a full on chemical reaction
- because We made a connection, a full on chemical reaction by divine intervention. You're a shining light.
- because You arrive and the night is alive, you are a shining light, you light up my life.
- because There's nothing that we can't do beneath a canopy of stars
- because You are the light that's leading me to the place where I find peace again.
- because You hold me in your hands You won't let me fall. You steal my heart, You take my breath away
-because How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
-because You calm the storms and you give me rest you hold me in your hands you won't let me fall
-If it isn't complicated he probably isn't a soul mate
-"without you i couldn't become the person i am now." - Jason Behr

dreamer A n i m a t i o n s

Last edited by azure angel; 04-09-2020 at 01:34 PM